Tender awarded and Buy Local grants approved
Monday, 13 Jan 2020
Buy Local Grants approved were:
|Area||Brigade||Primary Reason for Application|
|Barcaldine||East Darr||Uhf radios and aerials|
|Barcaldine||Brutus Creek||UHF radios and base stations|
|Barcaldine||Muttaburra||Chainsaw PPE and extras|
|Bundaberg||Gin Gin||Security screens|
|Caloundra||Eumundi||2x vehicle GPS units|
|Darling Downs||Southbrook Linthorpe||Laptop, printer and accessories|
|Darling Downs||Scrubby Creek||Backpack blower, blower and accessories|
|Innisfail||Mena Creek||Chainsaw and PPE|
|Innisfail||Seven Sisters||2x backpack blowers|
|Innisfail||Lower Silver Valley||Work benches, storage and tools|
|Mackay||Grasstree||TV and tool trolley|
|Mackay||Cliftonville||Handheld UHF radios and tow bar + step|
|Townsville||Mt Fox||Chainsaw and accessories|
|Townsville||Hervey Range||Laptop and printer|
Grants available to Rural Fire Brigades in Queensland from the RFBAQ.
- Registered QLD Brigade,
- Receive less than $5,000 / year in levy funding,
- Have a truck,
- Have poor communications in your area
- Queensland Fire and Emergency Services
- Olga Wilson Firefighters Trust
- The Cody Foundation
- Rural Fire Brigades Association Queensland
Buy Local Brigade Grants
- Open to all Queensland brigades
- Equipment will be purchased by RFBAQ from local suppliers
- For items not already supplied by the Rural Fire Service
- One application per brigade
Landcruiser Light attack grants
Standard RFBAQ Brigade Grants open all year long, every year.
- Do you need more 'Horses in Bushfires' info sheet hard copies?
- More banner pens with the Standard Incident Codes?
- Stickers to recognise businesses that employ volunteers?
- Stickers to thank those businesses that support your brigade?
Rural Fire Brigades Association of Queensland (RFBAQ) is a Charity, however our fund-raising philosophy is one of mutual benefit, not a hand out, and that is where the fun starts.
Art Union... purchase your tickets now
Donate to a Brigade... donate now
Donate to the RFBAQ... donate now