Finding the Fire Danger Rating Signs
Friday, 1 Oct 2021
A big thanks to all those who are going out and finding the Fire Danger Rating (FDR) signs.
The red dots signify the latest signs that have been identified across Queensland.
Across Queensland there are heaps of Fire Danger Rating Signs and we want to know where they are and what condition they are in.
To open via a QR code
- Open your camera on your “smart” device
- “show” it the QR Code
- A dialog box will show asking you to open it in your internet browser
- It will open a green page with a choice to either open in your browser or in the survey 123 app
- This will open the “app”
To open via the URL
- “Click” on the button above, or this link https://survey123.arcgis.com/share/d597f0a4f73a4a5e8598ff6826ae67ee?portalUrl=https://gisext.qfes.qld.gov.au/arcgis&open=menu
- this will open a green screen with a choice to open in either browser or in the survey 123 app
- Open in your choice
Follow below to Capture
- “click” on the box “Take a photo”
- Take the photo using your camera
- Verify your location on the map by “clicking” on the “find my location” button or by entering your location in the search bar
- Enter a name of the person submitting photo
- Enter sign placement details – i.e. northern side of Warrego Highway facing west bound traffic
- Enter sign managers name – if known
- Enter ownership details – if known
- Click Submit