Position: Office Administrator
About the business and the role
The Rural Fire Brigades Association Qld Inc is a not for profit Charity who provide support to Rural Fire Brigades in Qld through our Contact Centre and Office. As the Office Administrator you will provide reception services as well as administrative and financial support to the Operations Manager at our Araluen Office just outside Gympie Qld 4570. Your role is fulltime at 38 hours per week.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reception & general administration duties.
- Financial support to the Operations Manager (eg. invoicing, payroll etc.)
- Liaise with suppliers as directed by the Operations Manager.
- Assist with special projects as required by the Operations Manager.
Skills and experience
- Reception & general administration skills.
- Good communication skills essential.
- Strong computer skills.
- Time management.
- Strong sense of initiative.
- Manual drivers licence.
- Be reliable.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to carry out duties with minimal supervision.
- Ability to solve problems and find effective solutions in a timely manner.
- Myob experience preferred but not essential as training is provided.
Applications Close Friday 8th January 2021 at 4pm.
Please apply with your resumes and cover letter to Ashleigh Rowcliffe:
Post: RFBAQ 28 Fraser Road, Araluen Qld 4570
Applications without cover letters will not be accepted.