Administration & Office Support
$55,000 - $59,999
About the business and the role
The Rural Fire Brigades Association Qld Inc is a not for profit Charity who provide support to Rural Fire Brigades in Qld through our Contact Centre and Office. As the Office Coordinator you will provide administrative and financial support to the Operations Manager at our Gympie Office, as well organising monthly and annual meetings. In this role you will also carry out general administration tasks and special projects as required. This role is a full time position at 38 hours per week. When required for meetings, some weekend work is necessary.
Job tasks and responsibilities
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Arrange meetings (eg. travel and accommodation bookings)
- Financial support to the Operations Manager (eg. invoicing, payroll etc.)
- Organise Art Unions (eg. arrange prizes, letter templates etc.)
- Take and prepare minutes and reports for meetings.
- Assist with special projects as required by the Operations Manager.
Skills and experience
- General administration and strong computer skills.
- Good communication skills essential.
- Time management and organisational skills required.
- Strong sense of initiative.
- Financial experience preferred.
- Myob experience required.
- Reliability and ability to be flexible with overtime and weekends as needed.
- Experience booking meetings and minute taking preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and carry out duties with minimal supervision.
- Ability to solve problems and find effective solutions in a timely manner.
Applications close Sunday 5th December 2021 at 5pm.
Please apply with your resumes and cover letter to Ashleigh Rowcliffe:
Post: RFBAQ 28 Fraser Road, Araluen Qld 4570
Applications without cover letters will not be accepted.
- Your application will include the following questions:
- Do you have experience in administration?
- Do you have experience using MYOB?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- Do you have data entry experience?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?