1. On receipt of the application the Brigade will receive a letter acknowledging the grant and any requests for further information if required. The receipt letter will also advise the Brigade of the date of the next Senior Executive Management (SEM) Meeting where the grant may be tabled.
2. After the grant has been tabled at the SEM, the Brigade will receive a letter from the RFBAQ advising them of the outcome of their application.
3. If the items requested are from Rural Operations, the RFBAQ will submit a Purchase Order to the relevant Area Office for processing. The RFBAQ will be invoiced for the approved items directly from Rural Operations.
4. If funding is granted for equipment supplied by a provider other than Rural Operations, similarly a purchase order will be sent to that supplier. The items must be invoiced directly to Rural Fire Brigades Association Qld Inc.
5. Where relevant, the RFBAQ may request press coverage or publicity for approved grant funding applications. The RFBAQ also reserves the right to use the grant approved funding for marketing or promotional purposes and will seek to obtain all relevant photo consents.
6. When all monies have been paid to the suppliers for the approved grant funding, the RFBAQ will write to the Brigade notifying them that their grant is finalised and closed and no further grant funding will apply to that application.
7. Once the grant application is closed and finalised, requests for additional grant funding will require a new grant application to be completed and the grant application process shall start from the beginning.
Grant_Applications and Guidelines 2013 10 (114.51 Kb)