Tuesday, 30 September 2014
Today a plaque to Scott RFB was mailed out in completion of their grant application of $10,000 to assist with the cost of a new fire station. This grant will help with go towards housing equipment, Scott 41 and a brigade meeting/training room.
The RFBAQ grant application process is made available to assist brigade communities that do not have the ability to raise funds easily for equipment and other essential firefighting equipment. We also aimed to improve the level of fire safety and preparedness across the State.
If your brigade is in need of assistance or you would like more information on the RFBAQ grant application process, please visit our website or email the RFBAQ.
- How to Apply
- RFBAQ Grant of $10,000 goes towards Allandale RFB construction of a new fire station
- Cooyar Town RFB and Cooyar
- Mutdapilly RFB Station Grant
- Prenzlau RFB Station Grant
- Eudlo RFB Station Grant
- Mount Larcom RFB Station Grant
- Gatton Springdale RFB Receives RFBAQ Grant
- Official Shed Opening for Obi Obi Rural Fire Brigade
- Thank You From Wallumbilla RFB
- Tarome RFB Station Grant
- Scott Rural Fire Brigade receives RFBAQ Grant
- Millstream South RFB and Georgetown RFB receives new Isuzu truck
- Tumoulin RFB Receives Appliance
- RFBAQ Funds Water Connection For Brigade
- Turkey Beach new hose reel in use
- Bauhinia RFB thanks for RFBAQ grant
- Previous Grant Applications